Team Member : Morning and Mid-day Availability Preferred!
At Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD! This is our purpose. Our team brings this to life by focusing on what’s really important around here – TEAM, GUEST, QUALITY! It’s that simple. If you’re ready to work somewhere you can be yourself while making an impact on your community, creating life-long relationships, and serving the best coffee around, join our herd! Apply today and be part of the ‘Bou Crew!
Position Overview: The Team Member is the core of the Caribou experience. They are responsible for creating day making experiences through delivering unparalleled guest service, making world-class hand-crafted beverages and bringing the Purpose and Values of Caribou to life in every interaction.
DOING – What you deliver:
- Provides incredible Guest Service by:
- Developing personal ongoing relationships with guests
- Practicing active listening and connection
- Anticipating guest needs and proactively solving guest opportunities by demonstrating product knowledge and hospitality
- Makes enthusiastic and knowledgeable recommendations to delight guests
- Creating day making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD
- Hand-crafts beverages to order per Caribou standard operating procedures
- Heats, prepares, and serves Caribou food offerings to Caribou standard operating procedures
- Floats between barista and guest service, and willingly fulfills all team member roles and responsibilities
- Takes guest orders & manages cash drawer and follows all cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintains the look and feel of a well-run store by following cleanliness, sanitization and organization standards
- Actively thinks and acts upon what the team and guest will need in the future
- Differentiates between problems that can be solved directly and when to ask for leader support
- Understands that the team is managing multiple priorities and willingly takes direction from leaders
BEING – How you show up:
- Brings the Core Values to life in all that you do: Support One Another, Make Fun Happen, Be Yourself, Take Ownership, Serve With Love.
- Brings joy to the opportunity to interact with others and make fun happen
- Relishes the opportunity to be helpful to others – both to team members and guests
- Has a learner’s mentality and has a desire to get better and do things correctly and effectively
- Shows up in every situation looking to do the right thing, serve with love and make the biggest difference
- Takes ownership for and is eager to make a positive impact on others
- Shows up ready and willing to be a reliable team player and support one another
- Is resilient under pressure and is willing to ask for help
- Ability to work at least one of the following: early mornings, evenings, some holidays and/or weekends.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Restaurant, retail or guest service experience.
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical demands must be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Caribou or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Operating Company, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers to all applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based on any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Address: | 3868 150th Street W , Rosemount, Minnesota 55068 |
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical demands may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou Coffee reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Company”) are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and do not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation.
3868 150th Street W
Rosemount, MN 55068