What to Expect
Always wanted to run your own coffee house? We offer our Store Managers the opportunity to act like a business owner with built-in structure, a top-notch staff and ongoing professional training. Meet our high performance standards, and you'll be recognized and rewarded.
Do you have restaurant or retail management experience? If so, we'd love to chat.
Our Store Managers
- Act as business owners of their locations
- Command high standards of performance
- Focus on meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Grow sales by delivering top-quality products, service and surroundings
- Recruit and hire Team Members and Shift Supervisors
- Train Team Members to always offer excellent service
- Lead by example, dividing time equally among Team Members and guests
- Get involved in the community
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Positively influence their communities
When you're hired, we'll put you through an in-depth training program that's designed to help you grow and succeed as part of the Caribou Coffee team.
Pay & Benefits
Attracting and retaining good people is critical to the success of Caribou Coffee. Count on us to treat you well.
Compensation for Store Managers includes
- Competitive compensation
- Performance based bonus program
- Training bonus opportunity for Certified Training Store Managers for developing a management candidate to become a Store Manager
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Store Managers are eligible the first of the month following 30 days of continuous employment. Eligible dependents include same-sex domestic partners.
Our 401(k) Plan offers a convenient way to save for retirement through pre-tax payroll deductions. Caribou Coffee may offer a discretionary match at the end of each year. This match is subject to a four-year vesting schedule, based on years of employment.
Store Managers who are at least 21 years of age are eligible to participate in the first of the quarter following 90 days of continuous service.
Caribou Coffee provides basic life insurance to all Store Managers regularly working 32 hours per week. Store Managers receive coverage equal to 1x their base salary. In addition, Store Managers can purchase supplemental coverage for themselves and their dependents. Eligible dependents include same-sex domestic partners.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
PTO is a benefit designed to give Store Managers a bank of paid time off to use for vacation, minor illness or personal time off as one sees fit. Hours are accrued from the first day of employment. PTO eligibility will begin after a Store Manager completes six months of continuous service.
Short and Long Term Disability
Caribou Coffee team members at the Store Manager level and above are eligible to participate after completing 6 months of continuous service. Caribou Coffee currently pays the entire premium for this benefit. All eligible Store Managers will automatically be enrolled the first month following 6 months of continuous service.
Store Manager Discounts
All Store Managers are eligible for discounts on beverages, food, beans, teas and merchandise.
*Benefits are subject to change with or without notice. Some benefits are based on number of hours worked.