FAQ - Careers
Please see our list of FAQs.
Is the website secure? Why do I have to enter my social security number on the website application?
Yes, the application page is secure. All personal information (SSN, date of birth, etc) is encoded so it is not viewable after submission. Your SSN is required as a standard part of our application process.
Careers FAQs Questions
- Is the website secure? Why do I have to enter my social security number on the website application?
- Do I need to complete a separate application for Store Manager and Team Member/Shift Supervisor?
- I applied a week ago and haven't heard back yet. When can I expect to be contacted?
- I am having problems completing the application on my Macintosh computer. Can I apply on a Mac?
- Are full-time and part-time positions available?
- Do I have to apply online?
- Do I have to apply online for each store I want to work at?