For Caribou customers concerned about products that contain or may contain peanuts or tree nuts, please be aware of the following:
Ingredients containing peanuts and/or tree nuts
- Snickers® Bits
- Honey Roasted Almonds (oatmeal)
Ingredients that may contain peanuts and/or tree nuts
- Chocolate-covered Espresso Beans
- Crushed Peppermint (seasonal)
- Brown Sugar Crumble (oatmeal)
Baked Goods In almost all cases, even bakery items that do not inherently contain nuts may be manufactured on production lines where nuts are sometimes used as an ingredient. While all of our suppliers follow strict and regulated Good Manufacturing Processes, we cannot guarantee that our items have avoided contamination with even a trace amount of nuts. We therefore recommend that guests with extreme allergies avoid all Caribou Coffee’s baked goods.
In addition, because our blenders are sometimes used for blending candy bits (such as Snickers), there may be trace amounts of nuts left in the blender between uses. We suggest guests with severe nut allergies avoid all blended beverages.
- Andes® bits contain milk and soy.
- Chocolate Chips (all flavors) contain milk and soy.
- Chocolate covered espresso beans contain milk and soy; may contain peanuts, tree nuts and/or wheat.
- Chocolate Syrups (dark, milk and white) contain milk.
- Chocolate powders (all flavors) may contain milk and/or soy.
- Cooler mix (regular and Northern Lite) contains milk and soy; may contain eggs and/or wheat.
- Crushed peppermint (seasonal) contains wheat; may contain peanuts and/or tree nuts.
- Non-fat whipped cream contains milk and soy.
- Oatmeal Blend contains wheat.
- Oreo® cookie bits contain soy and wheat.
- Pumpkin Syrup (seasonal) contains milk.
- Snickers® bits contain eggs, milk, peanuts and soy; may contain tree nuts.
- Brown Sugar Crumble (oatmeal topping) contains milk and wheat; may contain eggs, peanuts, soy and/or tree nuts.
- Honey Roasted Almonds (oatmeal topping) contain tree nuts; may contain milk, soy and/or wheat.
Packaged goods come from our vendors labeled with complete nutritional information, including allergens. Concerned guests can read indications on the labels to which, if any, products they should avoid.