Customer Service Orders & Order Tracking FAQs
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Call us at 1-888-CARIBOU (888-227-4268) weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT, or send us an email.
How do I split the order payment between my Caribou Gift Card and a credit card?
This can be done through our Customer Service area. Someone is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. CST. Just call 1-888-227-4268 (1-888-CARIBOU).
Otherwise, outside our office hours, you would need to add the required amount to your Caribou Card and use that as your method of payment. Do this by logging in and registering your card if it's not already registered. Then, click on Add to Balance and add an amount equal to or greater than the difference between the initial Caribou Gift Card value and the amount due. (So, if your order total is $24.99 including shipping and your Caribou Gift Card has $20 on it, you would need to add $5.00 to the card.) Once you have done this, you can use the Caribou Gift Card to pay for the entire order.
Orders & Order Tracking FAQs Questions
- What is the Coffee Club?
- How can I modify my Coffee Club selections?
- Is online ordering safe?
- Can I buy a Caribou Gift Card online?
- Why can't I put more than one than one item in my cart?
- I cannot log into my account. Why do I keep getting the login screen?
- When will my order ship?
- Which shipping method should I choose?
- How do you calculate shipping costs?
- Do you ship outside the United States?
- My credit card is being declined. What can I do?
- Can I get a catalog of Caribou Coffee merchandise?
- What payment types do you accept online?
- How do I split the order payment between my Caribou Gift Card and a credit card?