Customer Service Caribou Gift Cards FAQs
Can't find the answer youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re looking for? Call us at 1-888-CARIBOU (888-227-4268) weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT, or send us an email.
How do I split the order payment between my Caribou Gift Card and a credit card?
This can be done through our Customer Service area. Someone is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. CT. Just call 1-888-227-4268 (1-888-CARIBOU).
Otherwise, outside our office hours, you would need to add the required amount to your Caribou Card and use that as your method of payment. Do this by logging in and registering your card if it's not already registered. Then, click on Add to Balance and add an amount equal to or greater than the difference between the initial Caribou Gift Card value and the amount due. (So, if your order total is $24.99 including shipping and your Caribou Gift Card has $20 on it, you would need to add $5.00 to the card.) Once you have done this, you can use the Caribou Gift Card to pay for the entire order.
Caribou Gift Cards FAQs Questions
- Why should I register my Caribou Gift Card?
- How do I register my Caribou Gift Card?
- Can I register my Caribou Gift Card over the phone?
- Can I register multiple gift cards?
- How do I go about filing a claim for my missing registered gift card?
- When can I get a replacement for a missing gift card?
- Can I have my replacement balance added to a gift card I already have?
- Do you offer discounts on large Caribou Gift Card orders?
- I have multiple gift cards I would like to combine. Can I?
- Does Caribou Coffee charge a service fee for unused balances on my Caribou Gift Card?
- Why does the back of my Caribou Gift Card say that after 12 months of non-use, a $2.00 per month service fee will be deducted from the unused Caribou Gift Card balance?
- Do you accept Caribou Gift Cards as payment on your website?
- How do I split the order payment between my Caribou Gift Card and a credit card?
- I cannot log into my account. Why do I keep getting the login screen?
- What is Auto-Reload?