Customer Service Caribou Gift Cards FAQs
Can't find the answer youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re looking for? Call us at 1-888-CARIBOU (888-227-4268) weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT, or send us an email.
Why does the back of my Caribou Gift Card say that after 12 months of non-use, a $2.00 per month service fee will be deducted from the unused Caribou Gift Card balance?
As of January 2007, Caribou Coffee no longer charges a $2.00 service fee for balances remaining on a Caribou Gift Card unused for 12 months or longer.
New Caribou Gift Cards issued in 2007 and beyond no longer include information about the service fee.
Caribou Gift Cards FAQs Questions
- Why should I register my Caribou Gift Card?
- How do I register my Caribou Gift Card?
- Can I register my Caribou Gift Card over the phone?
- Can I register multiple gift cards?
- How do I go about filing a claim for my missing registered gift card?
- When can I get a replacement for a missing gift card?
- Can I have my replacement balance added to a gift card I already have?
- Do you offer discounts on large Caribou Gift Card orders?
- I have multiple gift cards I would like to combine. Can I?
- Does Caribou Coffee charge a service fee for unused balances on my Caribou Gift Card?
- Why does the back of my Caribou Gift Card say that after 12 months of non-use, a $2.00 per month service fee will be deducted from the unused Caribou Gift Card balance?
- Do you accept Caribou Gift Cards as payment on your website?
- How do I split the order payment between my Caribou Gift Card and a credit card?
- I cannot log into my account. Why do I keep getting the login screen?
- What is Auto-Reload?