Customer Service Caribou Gift Cards FAQs
Can't find the answer youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re looking for? Call us at 1-888-CARIBOU (888-227-4268) weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT, or send us an email.
Does Caribou Coffee charge a service fee for unused balances on my Caribou Gift Card?
No. As of January 2007, Caribou Coffee no longer charges a $2.00 service fee for balances remaining on a Caribou Gift Card unused for 12 months or longer.
Caribou Gift Cards FAQs Questions
- Why should I register my Caribou Gift Card?
- How do I register my Caribou Gift Card?
- Can I register my Caribou Gift Card over the phone?
- Can I register multiple gift cards?
- How do I go about filing a claim for my missing registered gift card?
- When can I get a replacement for a missing gift card?
- Can I have my replacement balance added to a gift card I already have?
- Do you offer discounts on large Caribou Gift Card orders?
- I have multiple gift cards I would like to combine. Can I?
- Does Caribou Coffee charge a service fee for unused balances on my Caribou Gift Card?
- Why does the back of my Caribou Gift Card say that after 12 months of non-use, a $2.00 per month service fee will be deducted from the unused Caribou Gift Card balance?
- Do you accept Caribou Gift Cards as payment on your website?
- How do I split the order payment between my Caribou Gift Card and a credit card?
- I cannot log into my account. Why do I keep getting the login screen?
- What is Auto-Reload?