Customer Service FAQ - About Our Coffee
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Call us at 1-888-CARIBOU (888-227-4268) weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT, or send us an email.
Do you sell any socially responsible coffees?
Caribou is committed to serving the greatest coffee there is. This means sourcing beans that are grown with the environment in mind. By choosing 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Caribou Coffee, you can help protect the rainforest and secure the livelihoods of people who call these areas home. Doing your part is as easy as drinking the coffee you love.
We believe farming sustainable coffee can help create a more sustainable world. That’s why we teamed with the Rainforest Alliance. Not only do they help ensure the planet is well cared for, they make sure farm workers, their families and communities are well treated too.
Click Here to learn more about the Rainforest Alliance.
FAQ - About Our Coffee Questions
- What makes Caribou Coffee special?
- Do you sell any socially responsible coffees?
- How is caffeine removed? Does it affect taste?
- What is espresso?
- I like strong coffee. Which varieties are the strongest?
- Should I keep my coffee in the refrigerator or freezer to keep it fresh?
- Is it okay to microwave coffee to keep it warm?
- What kind of filters should I use?
- How much caffeine is there in a cup of coffee or a shot of espresso?
- Is decaffeinated coffee 100% caffeine free?