FAQ - About Our Coffee
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Call us at 1-888-CARIBOU (888-227-4268) weekdays from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT, or send us an email.
I like strong coffee. Which varieties are the strongest?
Strength usually refers to the extraction of coffee, or the "thickness" of the brewed beverage. We brew all our coffees to a strength that allows the flavor characteristics to fully shine through. Some people perceive dark roasts (such as French Roast and Fireside Blend) or big-bodied, light-roasted coffees (like Kenya AA) to be "stronger."
FAQ - About Our Coffee Questions
- What makes Caribou Coffee special?
- Do you sell any socially responsible coffees?
- How is caffeine removed? Does it affect taste?
- What is espresso?
- I like strong coffee. Which varieties are the strongest?
- Should I keep my coffee in the refrigerator or freezer to keep it fresh?
- Is it okay to microwave coffee to keep it warm?
- What kind of filters should I use?
- How much caffeine is there in a cup of coffee or a shot of espresso?
- Is decaffeinated coffee 100% caffeine free?