FAQ - About Our Coffee
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Call us at 1-888-CARIBOU (888-227-4268) weekdays from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT, or send us an email.
What is espresso?
Espresso is a brewing method that involves forcing pressurized water through finely ground coffee. This extracts the coffee's most flavorful components and aromatics, resulting in an intense and full-flavored brew. Espresso is the base for all of our lattes and mochas.
Caribou Coffee also sells whole espresso beans, which is a certain type of coffee with a darker roast that we recommend for making espresso at home.
FAQ - About Our Coffee Questions
- What makes Caribou Coffee special?
- Do you sell any socially responsible coffees?
- How is caffeine removed? Does it affect taste?
- Why don't you sell flavored coffee?
- What is espresso?
- I like strong coffee. Which varieties are the strongest?
- Should I keep my coffee in the refrigerator or freezer to keep it fresh?
- Is it okay to microwave coffee to keep it warm?
- What kind of filters should I use?
- How much caffeine is there in a cup of coffee or a shot of espresso?
- Is decaffeinated coffee 100% caffeine free?