FAQ - About Our Coffee
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Call us at 1-888-CARIBOU (888-227-4268) weekdays from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT, or send us an email.
What makes Caribou Coffee special?
At Caribou Coffee, we're committed to crafting the finest coffee in the world: from selecting the best green coffee beans, to creating blends, roasting, keeping beans fresh, and brewing. At every point in the process, we accept only the highest-quality beans and employ the highest standards, no matter what the cost. We pride ourselves on offering only the highest-quality, best-tasting coffee available.
FAQ - About Our Coffee Questions
- What makes Caribou Coffee special?
- Do you sell any socially responsible coffees?
- How is caffeine removed? Does it affect taste?
- Why don't you sell flavored coffee?
- What is espresso?
- I like strong coffee. Which varieties are the strongest?
- Should I keep my coffee in the refrigerator or freezer to keep it fresh?
- Is it okay to microwave coffee to keep it warm?
- What kind of filters should I use?
- How much caffeine is there in a cup of coffee or a shot of espresso?
- Is decaffeinated coffee 100% caffeine free?